Wednesday, January 9, 2008

E1 (Recovery Ride)

After a fairly hard but short ride last night, the early morning spin/recovery ride made the legs feel much better. The legs were stiff starting out and I gradually worked up the speed to around 15 mph after 1o minutes or so. The ride was scheduled for 30 minutes with the only intent to spin the "crap" out from the night before. By the end of the ride the legs were feeling much better. Going up the stairs, however, there was still a slight burn. I will see how they feel the remainder of today and going into tomorrow. I am still up in the air as to what is more beneficial; getting up and spinning for 30 minutes or getting the extra half hour of sleep. I think if I get a good nights sleep I will get up and ride and if I'm tires I will sleep in.

No comments: