Sunday, April 1, 2007

E2 (Endurance)

Strong Finish to a Restful Week

For today's E2 workout, I decided to kick it up a notch. Being that it was the end of a light recovery week I thought it would be a good time to push it a little bit and se how my legs/body would respond. I started with a fairly easy warm-up for the first 10 minutes ramping up to around 17 mph. For the next 10 minutes I ramped the speed up to around 19 mph and maintained that for the next 50 minutes. After about an hour I kicked up the speed again to 20 mph and maintained that for another 20 minutes before ending the ride at 19+. After the ride the legs felt fairly fresh and I felt that I could have kept up that pace for at least another hour.

Ride Summary
Ride Duration: 2:00
Average Speed: 19.2 mph

Average Power: 236 watts
Average Heart Rate: 161 bpm

No comments: