Wednesday, April 18, 2007

E2 (Endurance Ride)

Another day getting up early to perform an E2 (endurance) ride. Same as last time I performed P1 (jumps) the night before. This time however I wasn't as smart and thought it would benifit my training to stay up late and watch the Minnesota Wild beat the Ducks. 4:30 AM came really early and surprisingly I rolled out of bed without to much pain. Andrea got up at the same time and I got her bike ready to ride outside on the road and was on the bike a little before 5:00 AM. Although I was tired and the legs felt a little stiff, the ride went well and I averaged a fairly good pace for the entire 2 hours. I always get a good sense of satifaction when the ride is done and I have the entire rest of the day ahead of me.

Summary
Duration: 2:00
Average Speed: 18.3 mph

Average Power: 217 watts
Average Heart Rate: 152 bpm
Detailed Results
0:00:00 - 0:10:00: Warm up
0:10:00 - 2:00:00: E2 (18.5 mph, 222 watts ,153 bpm)

No comments: