Sunday, May 27, 2007

E2 (Endurance Ride)

This is the first time I have ridden the FS on the road for a training ride. It was fairly comfortable but the fit is different than the HT. The bike feels alot bigger than the HT, but according to the measurements, the dimensions are not that much different. Anyway, I would like to get comfortable on both bikes, because I intend on racing both of them depending on the course.
I wasn't able to wake up early, so I went out mid afternoon. The ride went well, but an interesting/scary thing happened while going down a hill with my hands off the bars. I am not sure how to explain it, but the front end has a nasty "shimmy" at about 16-18 mph with the hands off the bars. I need to check and see if the same thing happens with the other wheelset. I quickly checked the headset and it appears to be fine. The weather was beautiful, but a little windy.
Ride Details
Time:
Distance:
Ave Speed:
Ave HR:

No comments: