Friday, December 21, 2007

E1 (Active Recovery)

I mannaged to get out of bed at 6:15 AM, which I felt fairly good about, until I remembered that Andrea had already been up for and hour and a half. I got downstairs about 5 minutes after Andrea had completed her ride and it took about 10 minutes to switch bikes on the trainer so I could start my ride. At about 6:30 I was on the bike and slowly spinning away. The 1 hour ride went by surprisingly fast and the kids caused very little problems while they were getting read for school. There were a couple of NERF darts that flew by me coming from upstairs but no other excitement. As far as the ride go everything went fairly well. I am still fighting off a cold, but it seams to be getting better and the congestion is starting to loosen up. I debated whether or not I should be training with the cold, but at the low intensities at this point in the year I don't think it will hurt much.

Ride Summary
Ride Duration:
Total Distance: miles
Average Speed: mph
Average Power: watts
Average Heart Rate: bpm

1 comment:

Chris Van Ert said...

I don't have nerf darts to dodge. I just have to keep the dog away from the rear wheel when I'm on the trainer.