Monday, September 24, 2007

Rode to work today, I'm going to get wet later

After watching everyone have a great time at the race in St. Cloud on Saturday, I felt like riding into work today. Even though I watched the weather last night and they expected rain later in the afternoon in the cities, I still thought it was a good idea.

The ride to work took a little longer than normal because I decided to take the SS which is geared 34/18 which is a little light for the road. It was nice for a change and the legs felt a little better after the ride.

After watching the radar on and off after lunch for a while I have conceded that I will either be getting very wet on the ride home, or having my lovely wife pick me up. I don't think I want to get wet while I am still getting over pneumonia and the tail end of a cold, so I think I will give Andrea a call.

Oh well! at least I got a little time in on the bike.

No comments: